Aquaculture with anti-seepage membrane is a new type of aquaculture. Compared with the traditional aquaculture method, this aquaculture method has the advantages of easy management, anti-virus, easy fertilizer, no leakage and low cost. So, how do we choose the anti-seepage membrane?
Generally, the thickness of anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture is between 0.3-0.5mm. Farmers can choose according to their own aquaculture aquatic products. Generally speaking, 0.5mm thick anti-seepage membrane can be selected for aquaculture of fish and shrimp, loach and Monopterus albus, but more than 1.5mm impervious membrane is required for turtle breeding.
The quality of anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture is generally good. We suggest that we choose the anti-seepage membrane made of non-toxic new materials. At present, the anti-seepage membrane produced by recycled materials and the anti-seepage membrane produced by new materials are mainly produced by recycled plastic products, The safety of raw materials can not be controlled, and can be used to cultivate general adaptive aquatic products, such as common grass carp, carp, shrimp and so on.
The impermeable membrane produced by recycled materials is cheap and the quality is slightly worse. The impermeable membrane produced by new material is made of transparent HDPE plastic particles produced by large-scale petrochemical industry at home and abroad. The product performance is stable, the quality is reliable, non-toxic, and there is no odor. It can cultivate aquatic products sensitive to the environment. The anti-seepage membrane made of new material is more expensive.
There are some aspects that we need to pay attention to after laying and laying the anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture
1. Before laying the anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture, the corresponding acceptance certificate of civil engineering shall be provided.
2. Before cutting the anti-seepage membrane, the relevant size should be measured accurately, and then cut according to the actual situation. Generally, it is not suitable to cut according to the size shown in the figure. It should be numbered one by one and recorded in the special form in detail.
3. When laying the anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture, we should try our best to minimize the welding seam, save raw materials as much as possible under the premise of ensuring the quality, and at the same time, it is easy to ensure the quality.
4. Generally, the lap width of the joint between the membrane and the membrane is not less than 10 cm, so that the welding seam arrangement direction is parallel to the maximum slope, that is, along the slope direction.
5. Generally, the joint length should be shortened as far as possible in the corner and abnormal section. Except for special requirements, no welding seam shall be set within 1.5 m from the top slope or stress concentration area on the slope with a slope greater than 1:6.
6. Artificial folds should be avoided in the laying of anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture. When the temperature is low, it should be tightened and paved as far as possible.
7. After laying the anti-seepage membrane for aquaculture, it is necessary to reduce walking on the membrane surface and moving tools as far as possible. Any objects that can cause harm to the anti-seepage membrane should not be placed on the membrane or carried on the membrane to avoid accidental damage to the membrane.