Rough surface HDPE geomembrane is made of 97.5% high quality polyethylene, 2.5% carbon black, a small amount of antioxidant and heat stabilizer. It has excellent temperature adaptability, weldability, weatherability, good aging resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, environmental stress cracking resistance and anti pierce performance. Rough surface is the result of a special co extrusion process. Single and double surface HDPE geomembranes increase friction coefficient and anti-skid function, which are more suitable for steep slope and vertical seepage control, and improve engineering stability. Finally, the available volume that HDPE geomembrane can bear can be maximized. The characteristics of being suitable for laying steep slope can save cost and improve design capability power.
What are the superior properties of rough HDPE geomembrane?
1. Large friction coefficient small particles on the surface of rough HDPE geomembrane increase the friction coefficient and the stability of slope, so as to maximize the available capacity of smooth HDPE geomembrane.
2.Impermeability coefficient: rough surface HDPE geomembrane has incomparable permeability coefficient K < 1.0 * 10-13g.cm/ccm2.s.pa.
3.Chemical stability: rough surface HDPE geomembrane has excellent chemical stability, which is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction tank, landfill site, high temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar, acid, alkali, salt and other 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical medium corrosion.
4, aging resistance - rough surface HDPE geomembrane has excellent aging resistance, UV resistance, anti decomposition ability, can be exposed, and the material life is up to 50-70 years, providing a good guarantee for environmental penetration prevention.
5. Resistant to plant roots - rough HDPE geomembrane has excellent penetration resistance and can resist most plant roots.
6. High mechanical strength rough surface HDPE geomembrane has good mechanical strength, excellent elasticity and deformation ability, which makes it very suitable for expansion or contraction base surface, and can effectively solve the uneven settlement of base surface. The breaking tensile strength is 28mp and the fracture elongation is 700%.
7. Fast construction - rough surface HDPE geomembrane has good flexibility, many specifications and various laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects. Adopting hot-melt welding, it has high welding strength, convenient and fast construction.
8. Environmental protection and non toxicity: the materials used in rough surface HDPE geomembrane are all non-toxic and environmental protection materials. Seepage prevention is a common physical change and does not produce any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection, aquaculture and drinking water pools.
The most important feature provided by rough HDPE geomembrane is that it can increase the slope stability of the material, so as to maximize the available volume that can be carried by the rough HDPE geomembrane. It is suitable for laying steep slopes, which can save cost and improve design capacity.