1. All personnel at the anti-seepage film construction site should not smoke. Do not wear shoes with iron nails or high-heeled hard-soled shoes to walk on the geomembrane. It is not allowed to engage in all activities that may damage the geomembrane.
2. When laying the anti-seepage film, it should extend from the lowest part to the high position. Do not pull too tight, leave enough space (about 1.5%) for partial sinking and stretching.
3. According to the design film laying direction, weld with a heat welder. Before the formal welding, the test welding is carried out first, and then the large-area welding construction is carried out. When welding, prevent the welder from being blocked and the leakage of the anti-seepage film will affect the welding speed and quality.
4. The lap width should meet the design requirements. The double-pass weld joint method is adopted to provide multiple protection. The welding effect can be inflated between the weld layers. After welding, the weld weld quality should be tested in time.
5. During the laying process, welds, especially cross welds, should be minimized to reduce leakage hazards. During the film-forming process, it is forbidden to pull the anti-seepage film strongly, and it is not allowed to press out the dead folds and welds. When welding, be sure to wipe the floating soil on it, otherwise the upper and lower membranes cannot be heat sealed together. In order to connect with the foundation of the building, it is necessary to flatten the impermeable membrane without folding and provide good operating conditions for the sealing.
6. When laying, try to reduce the amount of splicing, pull the anti-seepage film, and do not press out the dead fold. The weld seam can achieve satisfactory anti-seepage effect under adverse conditions.
7. When laying the slope surface, according to the actual conditions of the project, the principle of minimum joint, easy construction and reasonable cutting is to be determined to be parallel or perpendicular to the maximum slope line. The joint should avoid the corner and be placed at the plane. Where the slope is large, a ladder is set, and the construction personnel carry out the welding joint construction of the anti-seepage film on the ladder.
8. Where the exhaust port is required, a firm, watertight seal weld should be made at the contact between the exhaust port and the impermeable membrane. If there is concern about the sound of the settling, the seal weld should also be designed to be flexible to allow for omnidirectional movement.
9. When the anti-seepage membrane is constructed in sections, the upper layer shall be covered in time after laying, and the time exposed in the air shall not exceed 30 days.
10. When the T-shaped seam and the double T-shaped seam appear, the base material is used to make up the boring, and the corners of the enamel are rounded. The joint of the anti-seepage film is the key to the construction quality control. When welding, it should be strictly monitored. When the temperature changes greatly and the wind speed changes greatly (the anti-seepage film is affected by the temperature, the expansion or contraction will cause the splicing difficulty), adjust the temperature and speed, and prevent the joint from bending, overlapping and welding. Not tight or hot through the weld.
11. When connecting with the surrounding anchorage, before the impermeable membrane is placed, excavate according to the position required by the design. When excavating the anchorage ditch in the easy-to-dry clay, it should be excavated a few days before the laying. During anchoring construction, the top of the impermeable membrane is laid after the anchoring groove design position. Temporary anchoring measures shall be taken at the end, and anchoring shall be carried out after the completion of the overall construction of the impermeable membrane of the landfill.
12. After the anti-seepage film is laid, a 20-40Kg heavy sandbag should be placed every 2-5m at the corner of the geomembrane before the protective layer is covered to prevent the geomembrane from being blown up by the wind.
13. After the impermeable membrane is laid, the walking on the geomembrane, the handling tools, etc. should be minimized. Any objects that can cause damage to the geomembrane should not be placed on the geomembrane or carried on the geomembrane to avoid the membrane. Cause accidental damage.